New year pomp often requires resolutions. Because of mine, I’ve had to come to terms with some of the things I want to do but probably shouldn’t in the name of time. (damn you, time!) These 5 things I really want to do, but probably won’t:
- Create a blog of the sandwiches I’m eating. Silly, but useful. How else would I remember that roast beef, cream cheese and barbeque sauce on dark rye is good?
- Get Spatialoddity.com going. this bums me quite a bit because it’s a project I’ve been wanting to do for some time. I own the domain, installed drupal, got a logo, now I’m waiting.
- Ride in the Seattle to Portland again. It was fun, I’d love to do it again. We’ll see what happens
- Go to NYC. I’ve been digging Man Made Lake, the blog of a recent transplant from Portland that I occasionally had beers with at FOG events. His photos and posts really make me yearn for exploring urban settings. I should start by doing that here, I suppose, which would also be on this list
- Finish this list. There are plenty of things to add, and somehow I’ll probably manage to work on bits of each of these in frantic “free” moments.